- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Three Ingredient Biscuits Recipe Video
|Self-rising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Plain greek yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 676 Calories from Fat 199
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.7%
Saturated Fat 14 g69.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59.8 mg
Sodium 3744.1 mg156%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g33.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 16 g32.6%
Vitamin A 15.9% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 55% Iron 23.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat an oven at 450 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Whisk flour and salt together in a large bowl.
3. Make a hollow in the center of the flour and pour yogurt in the center.
4. Mix with a fork, pulling flour into the yogurt.
5. Mix until dry ingredients become wet and a dough forms.
6. Turn dough out on a floured surface, fold in half and sprinkle with flour.
7. Pat dough until a 1/2" circle is formed.
8. Push biscuit cutter through the layer of dough and cut biscuits.
9. Place biscuits into a 450F preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
10. Check biscuits after 10 minutes.
11. Plate and serve as a side dish.
Baking times vary with outdoor conditions, longer baking time may be needed depending on conditions.