- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Three Flavoured Noodles Recipe
|Tomato sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Glutamate powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cashew nuts/2 ounce cashew nut cream||2 Ounce, crushed|
|Parsley/Cress||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
Calories 806 Calories from Fat 237
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 95.3 mg
Sodium 247 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 119 g39.8%
Dietary Fiber 15.2 g60.9%
Sugars 14.4 g
Protein 26 g52%
Vitamin A 24.4% Vitamin C 41.2%
Calcium 20.3% Iron 57.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large saucepan, with the rapidly boiling salted water, gently add the noodles and cook until just tender.
2) Drain and rinse the noodles under cold running water, drain well and keep warm in a serving dish.
3) Combine the seasonings, glutamate powder and salt together.
4) In a skillet, gently fry the curry powder in the oil, stir in the onion and fry for further 1 minute.
5) Stir in the water, sauce, tomato and cashew nuts and mix well.
6) Pour over the sauce, mix in the noodles and spoon the noodles in the serving dish.
7) Garnish with the chopped cress or parsely and serve immediately.