- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Three Colour Terrine Recipe
|Cooked chicken||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Skimmed milk soft cheese||12 Ounce (350 Gram)|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Spinach||4 Ounce, cooked (100 Gram)|
|Carrots||4 Ounce, cooked (100 Gram)|
|Onions spring||8 , chopped|
|Tomatoes||1 Pound, skinned, chopped (450 Gram)|
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 967 Calories from Fat 543
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g93.3%
Saturated Fat 25.1 g125.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 468.6 mg
Sodium 1464.2 mg61%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.3 g37.2%
Sugars 24.4 g
Protein 71 g142.8%
Vitamin A 379% Vitamin C 160.1%
Calcium 112.5% Iron 34.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a blender or food processor, put chicekn with 1/3 of cheese and one egg and make a puree.
2) Season the puree with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Repeat the procedure again for two times. First with spinach in place of chicken and then with carrots.
4) Preheat the oven.
5) Take a 450 g/1lb loaf tin.
6) Grease the tin lightly.
7) In the tin, place the chicken mixture as the base.
8) Spoon the carrot puree over the chicken mixture.
9) Then arrange the spinach mixture over the top.
10) Place the loaf tin in the roasting tin filled half with water.
11) In a preheated oven, cook for about 1 hour.
12) To make sauce, in 1 tbsp of oil, fry the spring onions for about 2 minutes.
13) Drain the onions well from the oil.
14) In the blander, place the onions along with other sauce ingredients and process them.
15) Season the sauce according to taste.
16) Onto a serving plate, turn out the terraine and serve surrounded with sauce.