- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Three Cheese Fondue Recipe
|Eggs||6 , beaten|
|Gruyere cheese||5 Ounce, grated|
|Cheddar cheese||5 Ounce, grated|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
|Dry white wine/Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2872 Calories from Fat 2037
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 231 g355.4%
Saturated Fat 133.6 g667.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1856 mg
Sodium 3370.4 mg140.4%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 142 g283.4%
Vitamin A 145.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 335.7% Iron 54.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a fork beat the eggs well.
2. Into a fondue pot pour the beaten eggs and set over a very low heat.
3. As eggs begin to set, add the butter in small pieces and when melted, add the cheese and wine or cream.
4. Season as per taste and stir such that thickened and creamy.
5. Cut toast or French bread, into 1 -inch cubes and serve with the fondue.