- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thin n Crispy Potato Chips Recipe Video
|Canola oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (for deep frying)|
|Seasoning||To Taste (Cajun, sea salt, salt etc)|
Calories 265 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.3%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9.1 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 49.1%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Fill a bowl with water, peel and drop potatoes in it to take out the starch.
2. Pop it in refrigerator for an hour.
3. Place a frying pan on medium heat, and pour oil in it.
4. Dip a potato slice and check if the oil is hot enough to fry.
5. Drop potato slices, and fry until golden brown. Turn to fry evenly.
6. Remove from pan, and place it on paper towel.
7. Sprinkle salt or any seasoning as per your choice. Let it rest for 2-3 minutes.
8. Serve potato chips with a cup of hot tea.