- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thin-crust pizza Recipe Video
|Sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|White flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pizza tomato sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ham||1 Tablespoon (2-3 Slices)|
|Sweet onions||1 Tablespoon (Very Little)|
|Green peppers||1 (Very Little Piece)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2042 Calories from Fat 790
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 90 g138.2%
Saturated Fat 51 g255.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 485.5 mg161.8%
Sodium 1775.4 mg74%
Total Carbohydrates 236 g78.7%
Dietary Fiber 20.5 g82.1%
Sugars 98.8 g
Protein 84 g168.5%
Vitamin A 87.5% Vitamin C 940.4%
Calcium 146.2% Iron 66%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Roll out the dough into a flat round sheet. This will be the pizza crust.
3. Rub some Canola oil into the pizza rack. Place the raw crust on top.
4. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Half-bake the crust for 3 minutes. Then take it out and flip the crust on the rack.
5. On the crust spread the tomato sauce all the way to the edges.
6. Spread ½ amount of cheese all the way to the edges.
7. Slice ingredients 7-10 up into tiny pieces. Spread them out all the way to the edges.
8. Top with the other half of cheese all the way to the edges.
9. Switch the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake the pizza for 15 minutes.
In the end
Make sure no more than 5% of the surface is brown after the baking.
* Very important to mention again that the toppings should be in tiniest possible amounts.
For detailed directions please visit Chef Made Easy.
This video is a creation of Miktemk. You can visit chefmadeeasy for complete recipes, and more videos.