- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Steamed Vegetable Rice Recipe Video
|Basmati rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), rinsed|
|Carrot||2 , sliced|
|Broccolini||100 Gram, chopped|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soaked|
|For dipping sauce|
|Fresh lime juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sweet chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.8%
Saturated Fat 0.57 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 618.4 mg25.8%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.7%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 136.7% Vitamin C 28.5%
Calcium 8% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pour in the water in the thermo chef.
2. In a colander take basmati rice and place that in the thermo chef. Place a steamer over it and add in the carrots, broccoli and almonds.
3. Place the blackmish tray and add into dimsums. Cover the blackmish and set thermo chef on steamer for 15 minutes. Cook at 110 degrees C.
4. Meanwhile make dipping sauce – in a bowl mix all the ingredients.
5. Plate the rice top it with steamed veggies and dimsums. Serve with the dipping sauce and enjoy!