- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tater Tot Casserole With Ground Beef Recipe Video
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Ground beef||400 Gram|
|Canned cream of potato soup/Cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tater tots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 659 Calories from Fat 415
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g71.8%
Saturated Fat 19.1 g95.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 107.5 mg
Sodium 1171.9 mg48.8%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.2%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 34 g67.3%
Vitamin A 111.9% Vitamin C 13.3%
Calcium 45% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375F.
2. In a skillet, heat oil, add onions, saute for a minute, add carrot, salt and pepper, sautr for few minutes.
3. Add ground beef, cook until the beef in done.
4. Add cream of potato soup and milk, cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add shredded cheese( 1 tablespoon) and mix.
6. Add tater tots and top with shredded cheese( about 1 cup).
7. Bake at 375F for 25 to 30 minutes.
8. Serve hot with salad.