- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Italian Vegetarian Lassagna Dinner Recipe Video
|Lasagna noodles||400 Gram|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Cottage cheese/Ricotta cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Italian vegetarian sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese/Cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Italian seasoning mix||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 500 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.6%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg
Sodium 1278.5 mg53.3%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 10.9 g
Protein 32 g64.4%
Vitamin A 36.2% Vitamin C 30.7%
Calcium 48.4% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot, cook the lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8-10 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
3. In a large baking dish, make layers with tomato sauce and mushrooms.
4. Layer noodles over them. Spread cottage cheese with Italian seasoning on top of the noodles.
5. Make another layer with the remaining noodles. Add the vegetarian sauce and spread it out.
6. Finally layer the parmesan cheese on top.
7. Bake it in the preheated oven for 45-60 minutes.
8. Serve the Vegetarian Lassagna with grilled garlic bread and salad.