- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Wegmans Meatball Recipe Video
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Pecorino romano cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flat leaf italian parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Salt and pepper||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Panko bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground lean beef||1 Pound|
Calories 121 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 96.7 mg32.2%
Sodium 744 mg31%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.86 g3.5%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 6 g12.7%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 17.9%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Line bottom of a baking try with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, place together, water, eggs, seasoning, cheese, fresh chopped parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs and ground beef.
4. Using both your hands mix the mixture well together, until all the ingredients get well incorporated.
5. With wet hands shape the meat mixture into even size balls.
6. Arrange the meatball on a baking tray leaving half-inch space between each other.
7. Place the tray in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
8. Serve the meatballs with your desired dip, or simmer in red sauce or just sandwich it between two slices of bread.