- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Sexy Vegan Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe Video
|Vegan butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon (fake butter)|
|Bread loaf||1⁄2 , cut into cubes|
|Onion||4 Tablespoon, chop (1 small)|
|Celery stalks||4 Tablespoon, chop (2 stalks)|
|Carrot||4 Tablespoon, chop (1 medium)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chop|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Sage||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Thyme||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Vegetable stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 185 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.3%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 508.8 mg21.2%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.8%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 6 g12.3%
Vitamin A 63.3% Vitamin C 24%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Heat 2 pans and put in a tablespoon of butter in each and swirl.
3. In the 1st pan: For the croutons, add half a loaf of bread cut into cubes. Let this toast and stir occasionally.
4. Once toasty, add the homemade croutons into a bowl.
5. In the 2nd pan: Add onion, celery, carrot, garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper and stir. Let this sweat for few minutes.
6. Next, add parlsey, sage and thyme.
7. Next, add 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock and let it simmer.
8. Add the vegetable mix onto the bowl of homemade croutons and mix.
9. Add salt or pepper, as required.
10. Add this mix into a lightly oiled casserole.
11. Pop into oven and bake for 30-40 minutes.
12. Use this vegan mix as a stuffing for any dish.