- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Sliders with Soy Bacon and Avocado Recipe Video
|Mixed seafood||2 Pound (Mix of salmon, shrimp, pacific cod and sea scallops)|
|Soy bacon||8 Medium, slice|
|Cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slice (Lightly sautéed)|
|Panko breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Avocado/Guacamole from a can||1 Medium, scooped|
|Lemon||1 Medium, juice and zest|
|Granulated garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Shrimp powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon (For frying)|
|Shredded cheese||32 Tablespoon (2 tbspn Per serviing)|
|Burger bun||16 Small (Dinner rolls)|
Calories 368 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.2%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.1 mg
Sodium 905.5 mg37.7%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 30 g60.5%
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 9.7%
Calcium 45.3% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl mix all the spices in the processed sea food with cilantro and panko crumbs.
2) Add lightly sautéed onions, pepper and salt and blend.
3) Add lemon zest and lemon juice and blend. Leave for 15mins.
4) Cook soy bacon as per directions on the box.
5) Heat oil on a pan and shape the mixture into 2 ounce patties and grill the burgers on a medium high.
6) Lightly toast the buns in the same pan.
7) Plate the burgers with shredded cheese on top of your choice of mini buns and slice of soy bacon, a patty for each burger.