- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Peach Bellini - Episode 1 Scene 4 Recipe Video
|All pupose flour||4 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Granulated sugar||4 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||4 1⁄2 Ounce (room temperature)|
|Light corn syrup||5 Ounce|
|Crushed almonds||4 1⁄2 Ounce|
|For homemade corn syrup|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream of tartar||1 Pinch|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3783 Calories from Fat 1450
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 168 g258.6%
Saturated Fat 70.5 g352.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 274.3 mg
Sodium 361.9 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 562 g187.3%
Dietary Fiber 19 g76%
Sugars 370.6 g
Protein 41 g82.7%
Vitamin A 63.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 40.8% Iron 59.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. Line a sheet pan with a silpat and spray with a non-stick spray.
For corn syrup
3. In a saucepan, put all the ingredients for corn syrup a heat it stirring continuously until it reaches 235 to 240 F.
4. In a mixer bowl, combine together flour, sugar and butter.
5. Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, mix the flour mixture on slow, and gradually raise the speed to form a dough.
6. Add in the corn syrup and mix on high speed, until the mixture is creamy.
7. Put in the almonds, and mix on high speed until well combined.
8. Using a spatula, scrape the sides and bottom of the mixer bowl and mix.
9. Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper, wrap it and shape the dough in a log.
10. Refrigerate the wrapped dough, until well chilled.
11. Remove the chilled dough, peel off the parchment paper and cut it in equal size slices.
12. Roll each dough slice in your hand and shape it in to a ball.
13. In a baking sheet, with a silpat place the dough ball and place it lightly press.
14. Bake the cookies in an oven on middle rack for about 8 to 9 minutes or until browned on side. Remove the cookies a bit early, as it continues to cook even after coming out of the oven.
15. Allow it to cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
16. Separate the cookies with a palate knife.
17. Carefully lift the cookie and place it on an inverted glass, press lightly and allow to cool completely, or cut in desired shapes
18. Use it to decorate, other deserts or as desired.