- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Peach Bellini - Part 2 : Almond Lace Cookie Dough Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||4 Ounce|
|Granulated sugar||4 Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||4 Ounce (at room temperature)|
|Light corn syrup||5 Ounce|
|Almond||4 Ounce, blanched, sliced and crushed|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2718 Calories from Fat 1289
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 149 g229.9%
Saturated Fat 62.7 g313.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 243.8 mg
Sodium 103.8 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 333 g111.1%
Dietary Fiber 16.9 g67.6%
Sugars 156 g
Protein 37 g73.5%
Vitamin A 56.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 36.3% Iron 52.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a mixer bowl, add the flour, sugar and butter, mix on low speed until completely blended.
2) Then add the corn syrup and mix until the mixture is creamy.
3) Then add the almonds, mix until the almonds are evenly distributed into the dough.
4) Transfer the cookie dough on a parchment paper and form into a log shape and place in the freezer until needed.
5) Use the Almond Lace Cookie Dough to make cookies.