- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot and Cheesy Bruschetta Dip Recipe Video
|Part-skim mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce|
|Reduced fat cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Light mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Herbs de provence||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Grape tomatoes||1 Pint|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Puff pastry sheet||40 Gram|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2659 Calories from Fat 808
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g139.5%
Saturated Fat 47.3 g236.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 479.1 mg159.7%
Sodium 3344.8 mg139.4%
Total Carbohydrates 311 g103.8%
Dietary Fiber 68.4 g273.5%
Sugars 117.9 g
Protein 114 g228.2%
Vitamin A 119.6% Vitamin C 8.2%
Calcium 216.8% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Grate mozzarella using Coarse Grater.
3. In a batter bowl mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, seasoning mix and garlic; stir in mozzarella.
4. Pump half of the tomatoes in Food Processor 10 times or until coarsely chopped; add in to cheese mixture. Repeat with remaining tomatoes and stir them gently into cheese mixture.
5. Scrape cheese mixture into Round Covered Baker and microwave it, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes.
6. Unfold pastry onto lightly floured Large Grooved Cutting Board and lightly roll seams using rolling pin.
7. Place lid of baker over pastry. Using Pizza Cutter, cut around the lid to form a circle.
8. Place pastry circle over dip, lightly brush it with the egg and top it with cut-outs.
9. Bake, uncovered, 16 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Remove baker from oven.
10. Serve dip with Toasted Baguette Slices, assorted vegetables or crackers.
Puff pastry is easiest to work with when it's cold. Thaw it in the refrigerator, and keep it chilled until you're ready to use it.
Soft cheeses like mozzarella are easiest to shred when they're very cold. Freeze it for 15 minutes before shredding.
To make Toasted Baguette Slices, preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Place 24 thin slices of French bread on Large Round Stone with Handles. Lightly brush or spray the bread slices with olive oil. Bake 8-10 minutes or until the bread is lightly browned.