- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mocktails: Nojito and Shirley Temple Recipe Video
|Fresh mint leaves||10|
|Lemonade||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Club soda||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Angostura bitters||3 Drop (Optional)|
|For shirley temple|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ginger ale/Seven up||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 226 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.2 g0.31%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.19%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 28.8 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 51.5 g
Protein 0.73 g1.5%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 54.8%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needpestle, 2 straws, strainer
1. Roll the lime, press lightly and cut in quarters.
2. Put the lime, sugar and mint, and crush using a pestle or back of a wooden spoon until the sugar dissolves.
3. Remove the lime and add in the lemonade and stir well with spoon.
4. Strain the lemonade mixture in a glass filled with ice cubes, and top up the glass with club soda.
5. Add the Angostura Bitters and stir with a straw and serve garnished with fresh mint leaves and lime ring.
For shirley temple
1. In a glass filled with ice, pour orange juice and top the glass with ginger ale.
2. Add in the grenadine and stir with straw.
3. Garnish with maraschino cherries and an orange ring.