- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Lemon Drop Part 3 : Lemon Cornmeal Cookies and Whipped Cream Recipe Video
|Heavy ceam||8 Ounce|
|Powdered sugar||2 Ounce|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 205 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.8%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g52.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.1 mg20.7%
Sodium 17.3 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 0.93 g1.9%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 0.45%
Calcium 3% Iron 0.08%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lemon Cornmeal Cookies : Sprinkle the work surface generously with flour and roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thick.
3) Brush off the excess flour, cut into desired cookie shapes and place on a double sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
4) Sprinkle the cookie shapes with thyme and bake in the preheated oven for about 9 minutes.
5) Whipped Cream : In a mixer bowl, add the heavy cream, sugar and vanilla extract; whip to soft peaks.
6) When the lemon curd has set, dollop the whipped cream over the dessert.
7) Place a lemon cornmeal cookie into the cream and serve.