- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon in Parchment on a Bed of Greens with Julienne Root Vegetables Recipe Video
|Purple potatoes||1 Small|
|Orange carrot||50 Gram|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1⁄3 , sliced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 384 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.9%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59 mg19.7%
Sodium 195.9 mg8.2%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 14.6 g58.3%
Sugars 11.2 g
Protein 30 g60.5%
Vitamin A 209.4% Vitamin C 126%
Calcium 30.8% Iron 59.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Cut ribs from the collard leaves and finely dice. Cut leaves into bite size ribbons.
3. Julienne the vegetables into two inch long strips. Mince the herbs and set aside.
4. Take a two feet long piece of parchment. Fold in half and cut into half circle.
5. Place the parchment paper onto the baking tray. Place greens, veggies and lemon juice on one side of the parchment. Set fish on top of veggies. Top with herbs, and two lemon slices. Fold the parchment in half over the fish and veggies and crinkle and fold the paper to create a tent with a seal.
6. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
7. Serve Salmon in parchment on a bed of greens with julienne root vegetables with gluten free bread and enjoy!