- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Crock Pot Roast Recipe Video
|Pot roast||1 Pound, 1 large chunk|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Beef broth||16 Ounce|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 386 Calories from Fat 254
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.6%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.8 mg
Sodium 567.8 mg23.7%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 24 g48.2%
Vitamin A 110.6% Vitamin C 11.5%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season the meat chunk with salt and pepper.
2. In a pan, heat oil,place the seasoned meat. Cook till the meat is golden brown on all sides.
3. Transfer the meat into a crack pot.
4. In the same pan, take onions, celery and carrots, saute for few minutes.
5. Add salt and pepper and cook it on a high flame. Toss it frequently to get a nice brown coating.
6. Add the vegetables to the crock pot.
7. Add beef broth, rosemary and thyme.
8. Add water just to cover up the vegetables and broth. Cook it on a low setting until the meat and vegetable are fully cooked.
9. Your Easy Crock Pot Roast is ready to serve as it is.