- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Greek Cook:Drunk Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken pieces||4 Large|
|Orange zest||4 Tablespoon|
|Sweet paprika||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 736 Calories from Fat 520
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g90.3%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105 mg
Sodium 1576.5 mg65.7%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 33 g66.1%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 40%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Put the chicken pieces in the bowl and add the beer, orange zests, salt, paprika and oregano.
2) Mix the ingredients together well with your hands. Top with the olive oil.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film and put in the fridge for 1 hour. Toss once after 30 minutes.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
5) Remove the chicken from the marinade and place it in a baking dish, skin side down.
6) Take the orange zest out of the liquid marinade and pour it all over the chicken.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 60 minutes first. Remove from the oven, flip the chicken over and bake again till done (about 60 more minutes).
8) Move the chicken to a plate and keep it warm.
9) Pour the juices in the baking dish into a saucepan and reduce to about 1/2 over high heat.
10) Top the chicken with the hot sauce and serve right away.