- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Greek Cook:Drunk Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken pieces||4 Large|
|Orange zest||4 Tablespoon|
|Sweet paprika||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 880 Calories from Fat 682
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 77 g118%
Saturated Fat 13.9 g69.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 112.5 mg37.5%
Sodium 1566 mg65.3%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 29 g57.7%
Vitamin A 5.9% Vitamin C 38.3%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 10.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Put the chicken pieces in the bowl and add the beer, orange zests, salt, paprika and oregano.
2) Mix the ingredients together well with your hands. Top with the olive oil.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film and put in the fridge for 1 hour. Toss once after 30 minutes.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
5) Remove the chicken from the marinade and place it in a baking dish, skin side down.
6) Take the orange zest out of the liquid marinade and pour it all over the chicken.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 60 minutes first. Remove from the oven, flip the chicken over and bake again till done (about 60 more minutes).
8) Move the chicken to a plate and keep it warm.
9) Pour the juices in the baking dish into a saucepan and reduce to about 1/2 over high heat.
10) Top the chicken with the hot sauce and serve right away.