- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Greek Cook:Chicken Bites Recipe Video
|Boneless chicken breast||1 Large, cleaned|
|Cream milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn oil||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1661 Calories from Fat 557
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95.5%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 116.1 mg
Sodium 6398.7 mg266.6%
Total Carbohydrates 207 g68.9%
Dietary Fiber 11.2 g44.7%
Sugars 87.1 g
Protein 67 g133.5%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 90.4% Iron 48.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and mix with salt and pepper.
2) Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
3) In a frying pan, put just enough corn oil to cover the base.
4) Add the chicken and fry over medium high heat till it has turned brown. Discard the oil once the chicken is cooked.
5) Increase the temperature to high and add the cream and mustard.
6) Mix well and cook till done (about 30 seconds to 1 minute).
7) Serve the chicken bites while still hot. These go well with cooked rice.