- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Greek Chicken Tigania Recipe Video
|Boneless chicken breast||1 Large, cleaned|
|Red pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
|Carrot||1 Large, shredded|
|Lettuce leaves||6 Large|
|White wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 718 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.1%
Saturated Fat 0.8 g4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg
Sodium 2193.9 mg91.4%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.6%
Sugars 17.9 g
Protein 45 g91%
Vitamin A 420.4% Vitamin C 498.8%
Calcium 15.9% Iron 26.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Add just enough white wine to a frying pan to cover the bottom.
2) Add the chicken and fry till it has started to turn brown.
3) Add the red and green peppers and fry for a few minutes.
4) Next, add the carrot, saute for 2-3 minutes and season with salt, pepper and mustard.
5) Let the ingredients cook quickly over high heat for about 5-7 minutes, till the liquid has almost disappeared.
6) Transfer the preparation to a serving plate and serve while still hot.