- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Cluck Cluck Eggplant Sandwich Recipe Video
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||3 , strips|
|Sandwich rolls||6 Medium|
|Sharp cheddar cheese/Mozzarella cheese||To Taste, sliced|
|Diced eggplant||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, sliced|
|Avocado||2 , cut into small pieces|
|Black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced (or as needed)|
|Lettuce leaves||6 Medium|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as needed, Japanese or American style or both mixed)|
|Italian seasoning||To Taste|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|For the seasoning|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Italian herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|White pepper||To Taste|
Calories 587 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.8%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 148.5 mg
Sodium 935.7 mg39%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20%
Dietary Fiber 9.3 g37.1%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 34 g67.3%
Vitamin A 31% Vitamin C 31%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl marinate the chicken pieces with olive oil, Italian herbs and salt and pepper. Cover it with a plastic wrap and set it aside while you cut the vegetables.
2. In another small bowl break the eggs into it and whisk it well. Add the diced egg plant into it and also add some Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
3. To the bowl add Japanese breadcrumbs and American breadcrumbs into the bowl. Combine all the ingredients well in the bowl.
4. Heat a pan with some olive oil and butter in it. Add in the marinated egg plant and stir fry.
5. Take another pan and add in the marinated chicken and stir fry until cooked.
6. Obtain a roll, open it and put a lettuce leaf, tomatoes, sharp cheese slices, chicken, eggplant, avocado and finally the black olives.
7. Serve at any time of the day as a snack.