- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Broccoli Bake Recipe Video
|Sirloin||1 Pound, ground|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Hot chili oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 391 Calories from Fat 260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.9%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61.5 mg
Sodium 227.1 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.4%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 26 g52.5%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 134.9%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Put the broccoli in a bowl, cover with saran wrap and pop into the microwave for 10 minutes.
3. In a pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and saute the sirloin for about 5-7 minutes.
4. Drain out the excess water from the broccoli dish and transfer into a baking dish.
5. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the hot chilli oil and mix into the broccoli.
6. Next, add a layer of the sauteed ground sirloin.
7. Sprinkle salt and a layer of mozzerella cheese.
8. Pop into the oven for 4-5 minutes.
9. Cut out into squares, plate and serve.