- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quickest Raw Vegan Salad Dressing and Salad in Just Over 10 Recipe Video
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Organic black sesame seeds||4 Tablespoon (optional)|
|Coconut butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Sunflower seeds||4 Tablespoon|
|Scallion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baby bok choy||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), soaked|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1619 Calories from Fat 961
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 114 g175.9%
Saturated Fat 23.2 g116%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4406.1 mg183.6%
Total Carbohydrates 120 g40.2%
Dietary Fiber 44.4 g177.7%
Sugars 40.4 g
Protein 56 g112.7%
Vitamin A 558.5% Vitamin C 324.4%
Calcium 130.9% Iron 114.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blender combine vinegar, garlic cloves, ginger, celery.
2. Pour in water and salt. Blend for a few minutes.
3. In the same mixture, add in black sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and coconut butter. Blend for a few minutes.
4. Keep the dressing aside.
5. Grate carrots and squash in a large bowl.
6. Chop scallions, baby bok choy, cilantro and tomato. Add to same bowl along with grated cucumber and squash.
7. Pour in the salad dressing and mix well.
8. Add in soaked almonds.
9. Serve in a bowl, add more dressing if desired.