- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe Video
|Low carb bread||4 Cup (64 tbs), diced|
|Celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped fine|
|Onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped fine|
|Dried parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2060 Calories from Fat 1031
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g178%
Saturated Fat 29.6 g147.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.6 mg
Sodium 283.3 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 193 g64.4%
Dietary Fiber 40.6 g162.4%
Sugars 9.2 g
Protein 75 g149.9%
Vitamin A 54.4% Vitamin C 40.6%
Calcium 22.4% Iron 44.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add celery, onion and half of your parsley.
3. Then add your thyme and sage. Mix it around and cook until the vegetables are soft.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
5. Once the vegetables are done, get a big bowl and put the veggies in.
6. Add the bread to the bowl and then the chicken stock. Mix well.
7. Grease an A5 size pan. Put the stuffing in it.
8. Spread the mixture evenly and cover the dish with an aluminum foil.
9. Bake for 10 minutes and then remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/
You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.