- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thanksgiving Cooking - Turkey & Stuffing - Part 2(Turkey) Recipe Video
|Kosher turkey||1 Medium, whole and cleaned|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Stuffing||7 Cup (112 tbs) (This stuffing is made from Part 1 of this series)|
Calories 131 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.7%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 617.7 mg25.7%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 2 g4.6%
Vitamin A 15.3% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
1. Place the turkey on an aluminium foil wrapped baking tray and stuff it with the stuffing.
2. Season the turkey with salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Next, turn the turkey upside down and season with salt, pepper and paprika.
4. Next, add the chicken broth to the bottom of the dish.
5. Cover the losely turkey with the foil and bake for an hour.
6. After an hour, remove the foil and turn the turkey over, baste it and place back into the oven for an hour.
7. After an hour, baste the turkey again and turn it over and cook again for 1/2-1 hour.
8. Let the turkey cool off before carving the turkey.
9. Carve and serve the turkey as the main dish for the thanksgiving meal.