- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Sweet Chicken Wings Recipe Video
|Oyster sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Roasted peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crush|
|Chicken wings||2 Pound|
|Oil||3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)|
Calories 808 Calories from Fat 547
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95.3%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g45.8%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 129.3 mg43.1%
Sodium 450.6 mg18.8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 52 g103.1%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Preheat the oil in a wok over medium high heat.
2. Deep fry the chicken in the hot oil for 8-10 minutes or until they are golden brown and cooked.
3. Once done remove and drain the chicken on a strainer to drain the excess oil.
4. In another pan on high heat, add vinegar, oyster sauce, sugar and water, stir well.
5. Add the fried chicken and coat it with the sauce, sprinkle the roasted peanuts and mix everything well, stir fry for 30 seconds.
6. Serve the thai sweet chicken wings hot.