- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Stuffed Chicken Wings Recipe Video
|Ground pork/Ground turkey||1⁄2 Pound|
|Mung bean noodles||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soaked|
|Water chestnut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|For the coating|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
Calories 711 Calories from Fat 331
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.1%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g43.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 160.4 mg
Sodium 679.5 mg28.3%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 42 g83.8%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C 4.2%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 23.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok or steamer
1. Soak the mung bean noodles in warm water for 15-20 minutes, after that drain the water and cut them into smaller pieces, set aside.
2. Thinly slice the water chestnut, set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl combine ground pork along with mung beans noodles, water chest nut, garlic powder, salt, cornstarch and soy sauce, mix everything together and set aside.
4. De bone the chicken wings using a sharp knife and create a cavity so that mixture can be stuffed in it.
5. Once everything is prepared stuff the mixture in the cavity of the chicken wings, once done place it in the plate.
6. In a wok or a steamer pour water and bring it to a soft boil, place a rack in between and then place the chicken.
7. Steam the chicken for 15-20 minutes covered.
8. After 15 minutes remove and let the chicken cool down.
9. Once cooled dip the chicken in the eggs and the bread it with flour and breadcrumbs, continue until all chicken wings are done.
10. Preheat the oil in a wok to about 350 degree, deep fry the chicken wings until golden brown.
11. Place the chicken on the strainer and drain the excess oil out, let it cool.
12. Serve the stuffed chicken wings along with sauce of your choice.