- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Stir Fried Bean Sprouts with Pork Ribs Recipe Video
|Bean sprouts||1⁄4 Pound|
|Pork ribs||1 Pound, chop (chopped into bite size)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 5711 Calories from Fat 3667
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 414 g637.3%
Saturated Fat 64.5 g322.7%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 167.8 mg
Sodium 1326.3 mg55.3%
Total Carbohydrates 445 g148.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.3%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 47 g94.4%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 13.2%
Calcium 8% Iron 29.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Chop the spare ribs into bite size pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine the pork ribs with black pepper, cornstarch and salt, set aside.
3. Preheat the oil on medium high heat and deep fry the pork ribs for 20-25 minutes.
4. Once done remove and place it on the strainer for the excess to drain out, set aside.
5. In another wok pour oil, pork ribs, beans sprouts, sugar and oyster sauce, stir everything well.
6. Serve the thai stir fried bean sprouts with pork ribs hot.