- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Spicy Noodle Salad Recipe Video
|Rice noodles||2 Bunch (200 gm)|
|Carrot||1 , grated|
|Red chillies||2 , chooped|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Roasted peantuts||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 473 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat 0.37 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1380.4 mg57.5%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 18.9 g
Protein 6 g11.2%
Vitamin A 105.4% Vitamin C 30.6%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel the cucumber, cut in quarter and slice thinly.
2. Peel and grate the carrot.
3. In a bowl, soak the rice noodles for 15 minutes and drain.
4. In a small pan, bring water to boil, and cook the drained noodles for 2 minutes.
5. Drain the noodles, rinse under cold running water and drain again for 5 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for dressing.
7. Place the noodles in a serving plate, and spread cucumber and carrots on it.
8. Drizzle the dressing all over the noodles, sprinkle peanuts on top and serve.