- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Spicy Egg Salad Recipe Video
|Boiled eggs||4 , slice (cut ¼ inch thick)|
|Green onions||2 Tablespoon, chop|
|Red onion||2 Tablespoon, chop|
|Pickled garlic||2 Small, chop|
|Carrots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Mint leaf||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For the sauce|
|Hot chili||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Small|
Calories 245 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.2%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 597.1 mg24.9%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 17.9 g
Protein 15 g30.9%
Vitamin A 74.8% Vitamin C 55.5%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSalad bowl
1. Chop green onions, red onion, pickled garlic, hot chili and carrots, set aside.
2. Slice the boiled eggs to ¼ inch thick slices.
3. In a bowl combine hot chili, sugar, vinegar, fish sauce and lime juice, mix well until sugar is dissolved.
4. In a bowl combine carrots, red onion, green onions, pickled garlic and mint, pour the sauce over it and mix everything together.
5. On a serving arrange the eggs and top it with the mixed vegetables, garnish with mint leaves.
6. Serve the spicy egg salad along with you meal.