- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Soy Sauce Noodles Recipe Video
|Banh pho noodles||32 Ounce, slice (into 1x2 inch long)|
|Chinese broccoli/Kale||1 Pound, chop|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), mince|
|Pork lion||1 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Dark soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Msg powder||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|For the garnish|
|Bean sprouts||1 Tablespoon|
|Roasted peanut||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime||1⁄2 Small, slice|
Calories 1176 Calories from Fat 259
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.7%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 231.2 mg
Sodium 1958.9 mg81.6%
Total Carbohydrates 187 g62.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.5%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 43 g86.3%
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 173.8%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 14.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Slice the banh poa noodles into 1x2 inch long slices, once done separate the sliced pieces individually, set aside.
2. Wash and chop the Chinese broccoli into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Mince the garlic and thinly slice the pork lion.
4. Preheat the wok to 400 degree on medium high heat, pour oil and sauté the garlic until brown.
5. Add the pork and stir fry both of them for 5-6 minutes or until the pork is done.
6. Set the pork to one side of the pan and crack the eggs, scramble the eggs and once done add the noodles and dark soy sauce, combine everything together.
7. Add broccoli and stir everything for 2 minutes, add soy sauce, fish sauce, vinegar, sugar and msg powder, combine everything well until well incorporated and everything is cooked.
8. Once done transfer it to a serving plate and garnish with bean sprouts, roasted peanuts and lime.
9. Serve the thai soy sauce noodles hot