- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Rice Vermicelli with Naamya Sauce Khanom Jeen Naamya Recipe Video
|Rice vermicelli||10 Ounce|
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Canned coconut milk||14 Ounce (1 can)|
|Naamya curry paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Kaffir lime leaves||4|
|Water/Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 1129 Calories from Fat 609
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g104.1%
Saturated Fat 44.8 g223.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 81.6 mg
Sodium 1262.2 mg52.6%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.2%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 34 g67.2%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot, bring the water to a boil and cook the noodles for 7 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Drain the noodle and rinse under cold water, and drain for 10 minutes.
3. In a pot over medium heat, put ¼ cup of water, meat, galangal, lime leaves and ginger, stir and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add in naamya curry paste, coconut milk and fish sauce, stir and let it cook for 10 minutes.
5. Pour in water and salt and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Spoon the sauce over the noodles and serve hot, topped with chopped green onion and basil leaves, if desired.