- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Stir Fried Pork with Sweet Basil Recipe Video
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Thai spur chilies||2 Medium, finely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Ground pork||1 Pound|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sweet basil leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 826 Calories from Fat 513
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.7%
Saturated Fat 19.3 g96.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 164.2 mg54.7%
Sodium 1272.2 mg53%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.81 g3.2%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 43 g86.1%
Vitamin A 25.7% Vitamin C 12.6%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 24.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Finely chop the red chili and mince the garlic, set aside
2. In a work over medium high heat sauté the garlic and chili for few minutes.
3. Add the ground pork, and stir and cook until done, add fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, sweet basil and chicken stock.
4. Cook until the basil become soft.
5. Serve the thai stir fried pork with sweet basil with steamed rice.