- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Rice Noodles With Pork Curry Sauce Recipe Video
|Ground pork||1 Pound|
|Coconut milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Thai red curry paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Lime leaves||3 Small|
|Lemon grass stalk||1 Small|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Roasted peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|For the garnish|
|Bean sprout||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mint leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lettuce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|For the noodles|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Rice stick noodles||16 Ounce|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4329 Calories from Fat 1992
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 228 g350.7%
Saturated Fat 104.1 g520.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 326.6 mg
Sodium 2446.8 mg102%
Total Carbohydrates 476 g158.5%
Dietary Fiber 20.1 g80.3%
Sugars 43.8 g
Protein 92 g183.8%
Vitamin A 44.3% Vitamin C 53.4%
Calcium 17.9% Iron 64.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedLarge pot
1. Chop the green onions and lettuce leaves, set aside.
2. In a large pot pour the coconut milk, add Thai red curry paste, stir well, add lime leaves and lemon grass.
3. Bring it to a boil and add the pork and mix everything well, cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked.
4. Add the peanut and add sugar, reduce the heat and let it cook for 2 more minutes.
5. In another pot bring the water to boil and add the noodles; cook the noodles for 1-2 minutes, once done drain the water.
6. In a large pan pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and add the noodles pour the additional 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and add the green onions.
7. Stir until everything is mixed well.
8. Transfer the noodles in a serving plate and add the bean sprouts and mint leaves and lettuce.
9. Pour a ladle full of the sauce over the rice noodles.
10. Serve the thai rice noodles with curry sauce.