- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Noodle Recipe Video
|Shrimps||14 Large, peeled, deveined and cooked|
|Thin noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cut yellow tofu||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dried shrimp||3 Tablespoon (Good Quality)|
|Radish||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Garlic-Like Vegetable Of The Genus Allium Cut 1 Inch,)|
|Bean sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced red onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Roasted peanut||2 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||3 Tablespoon|
|Palm sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fish sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Concentrated tamarind juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5024 Calories from Fat 2366
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 270 g415.1%
Saturated Fat 38.3 g191.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 1349.2 mg
Sodium 8706.2 mg362.8%
Total Carbohydrates 500 g166.7%
Dietary Fiber 16 g64%
Sugars 219.6 g
Protein 167 g334.3%
Vitamin A 28.4% Vitamin C 88.8%
Calcium 77.1% Iron 125.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add palm sugar, fish sauce, concentrated tamarind juice. Boil until it gets thick.
3. Remove from the stove.
Pad Thai noodles.
1. In a different pan, heat the pan and add vegetable oil. When the pan is hot, add red 1 tbsp. sliced onion and garlic. Fry until it has aromatic smell.
2. Add tofu, salted radish and dried shrimps.
3. Now, add noodle and water. Mix well then add vinegar.
4. Pour pad Thai sauce we prepare from before. Add as much as you like. Make sure you don’t add too much because the noodle will be too wet and overcook.
5. Then, make a quick stir. If you like bean sprouts and the genus Allium to be cooked, add it in this step.
6. Turn off the fire. Arrange the noodle on a plate. Put dried chili pepper, sugar, roasted peanut, fresh bean sprouts and the genus Allium on a side.