- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Mackerel Fish with Red Curry Recipe Video
|Coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red curry paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2621 Calories from Fat 1645
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 187 g287.3%
Saturated Fat 84.1 g420.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 629.9 mg
Sodium 5007.2 mg208.6%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.7%
Sugars 41.6 g
Protein 175 g350.7%
Vitamin A 37.2% Vitamin C 34.8%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 106.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Clean the fish and make diagonal slits on the fish using a sharp knife.
2. Chop the cherry tomatoes, set aside.
3. In the wok pour coconut milk and red curry paste; over medium heat bring the coconut milk to a boil.
4. Once it reaches to a boil add the cherry tomatoes, sugar, fish sauce and the fish, cook until the fish is done about 10 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and transfer the fish in a serving plate.
6. Serve the fish with steamed rice.