- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Laab Moo Recipe Video
|Boneless pork||1 Pound, mince|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Toasted brown rice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|Lime leaf||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Small|
Calories 474 Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.3%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 111.1 mg37%
Sodium 2051.2 mg85.5%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.8%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 47 g94.5%
Vitamin A 51.7% Vitamin C 25.3%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedChopping board
2 sharp Knife or Meat mincer
1. Chop the chili, green onions and lime leaf.
2. Place the pork on the chopping board and using two sharp knives, mince the pork meat.
3. In a pan pour the water and add the pork, mix well and cook the cook the pork for 3 minutes or until the pork is cooked completely, add lime leaf and toasted brown rice, turn off the heat and mix everything well.
4. Add chili, fish sauce and lime juice, stir until well incorporated.
5. Garnish with green onions and chili.
6. Serve the thai lab moo hot.