- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Laab Moo Recipe Video
|Boneless pork||1 Pound, mince|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Toasted brown rice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|Lime leaf||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Small|
Calories 521 Calories from Fat 188
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.3%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g33.2%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 145.1 mg
Sodium 1345.8 mg56.1%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.8%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 53 g105.1%
Vitamin A 51.9% Vitamin C 20.4%
Calcium 6% Iron 17.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedChopping board
2 sharp Knife or Meat mincer
1. Chop the chili, green onions and lime leaf.
2. Place the pork on the chopping board and using two sharp knives, mince the pork meat.
3. In a pan pour the water and add the pork, mix well and cook the cook the pork for 3 minutes or until the pork is cooked completely, add lime leaf and toasted brown rice, turn off the heat and mix everything well.
4. Add chili, fish sauce and lime juice, stir until well incorporated.
5. Garnish with green onions and chili.
6. Serve the thai lab moo hot.