- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Grilled Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken||3 Pound, halved|
|Lemon grass||2 Tablespoon, mince|
|Ginger||2 Tablespoon, mince|
|Curry powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 704 Calories from Fat 349
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.7%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 227.9 mg
Sodium 649.2 mg27.1%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 71 g141.3%
Vitamin A 8.2% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 31.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMixing bowl
Zip lock bag
1. Mince the ginger and lemon grass, set aside.
2. Marinate the chicken with lemon grass, ginger, sugar, curry powder and soy sauce.
3. Marinate well and place the chicken in a zip lock bag, let it sit in the marinade for 6 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat the oven to 400 degree, just 15 minutes before the chicken is ready to be cooked.
5. Prepare a foil lined baking dish.
6. After 6 hours remove the chicken from the refrigerator and place it in the baking dish.
7. Grill the chicken for 1 hour in the preheated oven.
8. Once done remove and allow the chicken to rest for 10 minutes.
9. Serve the thai grilled chicken with rice if you like.