- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Green Curry With Tofu Recipe Video
|Firm tofu||500 Gram, cubed (cut into small cubes)|
|Thai green curry paste||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Maesri brand)|
|Coconut milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Chokho brand)|
|Bamboo shoots||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained (Chokho brand)|
|Palm sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweet basil||10 Gram|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 261 Calories from Fat 177
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.2%
Saturated Fat 14.2 g71.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 401.7 mg16.7%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.2%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 9 g19%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 17.8% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan on low heat, add a quarter cup of coconut milk. Let it bubble.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of green curry paste. Stir it for a few minutes.
3. Stir in more coconut milk and curry paste until they finished.
4. Let it cook for a few minutes and add bamboo strips with 2 cups of water.
5. Add salt and palm sugar. Tip in the tofu and let it bubble.
6. Add basil leaves and turn off the heat.
7. Serve the Thai Tofu Green Curry with rice.