- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Egg And Shrimps Omelet Recipe Video
|Green onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Shallot||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Tiger shrimps||2 , minced|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 421 Calories from Fat 310
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.9%
Saturated Fat 18.7 g93.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 554.3 mg
Sodium 1055.1 mg44%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.2%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 23 g46.2%
Vitamin A 37.2% Vitamin C 13.8%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 19.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Add all the remaining ingredients into the bowl.
3) Beat thoroughly to mix all together.
4) Place the frying pan on medium heat about 375F-400F.
5) Add oil or butter to the hot pan and spread evenly.
6) Pour in the egg mixture and fry for 1-2 minutes each side.
7) Remove from heat and serve by garnishing with parsley and tomato slices.