- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Green Curry Salad Recipe Video
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Mung bean sprouts||8 Ounce|
|Cabbage head||1⁄4 , thinly sliced (Green Or Savoy)|
|Celery stalks||3 , sliced thinly on a diagonal|
|Carrot||1 , grated|
|Fresh basil leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), packed|
|Brown rice vinegar||5 Tablespoon|
|Flax oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Thai green curry paste||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Without Shrimp Or Fish Sauce)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Toasted cashews||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), lightly crushed|
Calories 298 Calories from Fat 204
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.6%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 622.3 mg25.9%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.5%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 6 g12.9%
Vitamin A 73.7% Vitamin C 59.5%
Calcium 9% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Combine the watercress, bean sprouts, cabbage, celery and carrot in a large bowl. Cover and keep aside.
2. Carefully peel the zest from the lime with a vegetable peeler, as thinly as possible, and place in a blender.
3. Squeeze the lime juice into the blender and add the basil, vinegar, flax oil, garlic, green curry and salt.
4. Process for about 1 minute, or until smooth.
5. Just before serving, pour the dressing over the vegetables in the bowl and toss.
6. Divide among 4 plates, top with the crushed cashews and serve at once.