- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Fried Rice Recipe
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, shelled and deveined and cut in half lengthwise|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon (Nam Pla)|
|Chili sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||5 Large, chopped|
|Coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2389 Calories from Fat 929
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 104 g160.1%
Saturated Fat 26.6 g132.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 719.5 mg
Sodium 3302.6 mg137.6%
Total Carbohydrates 241 g80.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.3%
Sugars 16.6 g
Protein 115 g230%
Vitamin A 107% Vitamin C 114.8%
Calcium 35.8% Iron 123.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a large skillet and heat oil in it and sauté garlic and onions until onions turn soft and transparent.
2. Add pork and stir fry for a few minutes until its color gets changed.
3. Add shrimp and fry until it gets pink.
4. Force the ingredients to the sides of wok.
5. Stir in the beaten egg to the center of wok and scramble it.
6. Add rice and stir fry it for seconds.
7. Add pepper, fish sauce, salt, tomato paste, chili sauce and blend it well.
8. Add green onions and remove to platter.
9. Serve after garnishing with coriander.