- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Fried Noodles Recipe
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Rice vermicelli noodles||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Pork fillets||6 Ounce, chopped (185 Gram)|
|Chicken breast fillets||6 Ounce, chopped (185 Grams)|
|Boneless chicken breast fillets||6 Ounce, chopped (185 Gram)|
|Dried chili flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Bean sprouts||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Thai fish sauce||2 Tablespoon (Nam Pla)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Tamarind concentrate||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 484 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.5%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 477.9 mg19.9%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 23 g45.2%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 20.3%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a wok or large saucepan heat vegetable oil over a high heat until very hot.
2. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes until lightly golden and puffed, remove and set aside.
3. In a wok or frying pan heat sesame oil over a medium heat, add onions and garlic and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until soft and golden.
4. Adding pork, chicken and chili flakes stir-fry for 4 minutes until pork and chicken are brown and cooked.
5. Then add bean sprouts, fish sauce, lemon juice, tamarind and noodles and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through.
6. Serve hot immediately along with spicy sauce.