- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Three Amigo Fajitas Recipe Video
|Fajita seasoning||3 Tablespoon (el venado)|
|Sour orange marinade||11 Fluid Ounce (la lechonera)|
|Skirt steak||2 Pound|
|Hot sauce||1 Teaspoon (Goya Salsite)|
Calories 476 Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.3%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 120 mg
Sodium 630 mg26.3%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 2 g3%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 0.42%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 23.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGrill
1. Place the steak in a large plastic container and pour over the marinade and dust it with the seasoning mix.
2. Allow the meat to marinate for 4 to 5 hours or more in the refrigerator.
3. Bring meat to room temperature before grilling.
4. Fire up your grill, electric or coal. A coal grills is preferred as it gives the nice smoky flavor.
5. Remove skirt steak from marinade to a platter, shaking off liquid
6. Place the meat on the hottest portion of the grill and sear the meat for a minute on each side.
7. Grill skirt steak over high heat quickly until medium rare, about 2 minutes per side.
8. Let the meat rest for 5-10 minutes.
9. Heat up the tortillas.
10. Slice meat against the grain into strips and serve immediately with warm tortillas, the hot pepper sauce.