- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Teriyaki Island Shicken Dos Recipe Video
|Skinless boneless chicken||2 Pound (thigh portion)|
|Barbecue marinade||1 Bottle (1 l) (Mezzetta Kona Coast Island Teryaki marinade and grilling sauce)|
Calories 510 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.7%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.7 mg52.9%
Sodium 1737.1 mg72.4%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 24 g
Protein 49 g97%
Vitamin A 50.4% Vitamin C 56.8%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 59.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGrill
1. Wash and clean the chicken thighs and trim off excess fat.
2. Pierce them all over with prongs of a fork.
3. Place them in a marinader or large stainless steel tray.
4. Drench the chicken thighs with the marinade/grilling sauce.
5. Cover the pan all allow them to marinade for 2 hours.
6. Fire up your barbecue grill. You can use a coal one, gas one or an electric one if you like.
7. Arrange the thighs on the grill and cook them until they are tender on the inside and sticky and crispy on the outside. Turn them frequently and baste them with the marinade.
8. Serve them hot and juicy after resting the grilled chicken for 10 minutes.