- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Tenderloins Grilled / BBQ'd Recipe Video
|Pork tenderloin||2 Pound|
|Barbecue marinade||1 Bottle (1 l) (Allegro Marinade - Original barbecue sauce)|
|Barbecue rub||4 Tablespoon (Sucklebusters Hoochie Mama bbq rub)|
Calories 370 Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.2%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 98.3 mg32.8%
Sodium 1910.4 mg79.6%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 21.7 g
Protein 31 g62.4%
Vitamin A 35.9% Vitamin C 32.1%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 40.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGrill
1. Marinate the pork tenderloins in the Allegro marinade sauce, for 8 hours or preferably overnight.
2. Fire up a charcoal grill.
3. Dust the tenderloins with the barbecue rub on both sides.
4. Sear the meat on the grill turning to brown all sides.
5. Smoked them until the internal temperature registers 160 degrees F.
6. Use a brush to baste the pork with the Allegro marinade sauce, occasionally, to keep them moist and juicy.
7. Use a carving knife and fork to slice the meat at a slant, into 1-inch thick slices.
8. Enjoy as is or in tacos or tortillas.