- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tex Mex Shrimp Salad Recipe Video
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Roasted red peppers||9 Ounce (8 oz. for the dressing and 1 oz. for the salad mix)|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili pepper flakes||1 Pinch|
|Sea salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 tsp. for the dressing and remaining for seasoning shrimp)|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Romaine lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned black beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil spray||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 536 Calories from Fat 202
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.4%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g26.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 215.3 mg71.8%
Sodium 2076 mg86.5%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 12.7 g50.7%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 39 g78.2%
Vitamin A 159.3% Vitamin C 161.8%
Calcium 37.6% Iron 29.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a Food Processor combine yogurt, roasted red pepper, garlic and sea salt and blend until smooth.
2. In a heated skillet spray the olive oil spray and place shrimp.
3. Add in cracked black pepper, thyme, chili pepper flakes and sea Salt. Sauté for few minutes.
4. In a bowl combine romaine lettuce, black Beans and avocado.
5. In salad bowl fill salad mix, top with shrimp and drizzle the dressing and serve.