- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Teriyaki Ribs Recipe Video
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rice cooking wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1 Tablespoon, mince|
|Liquid cornstarch||3 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|For the pork|
|Pork ribs||2 Pound|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Boiled in salt water)|
Calories 760 Calories from Fat 376
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.4%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g67.8%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 224.3 mg
Sodium 1506.7 mg62.8%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2.4%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 61 g121.5%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 0.48%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Mince the garlic, set aside
2. In the wok over high heat, place the pork in the wok and pour water and add the salt, bring it to a boil and cook until the ribs is done.
3. Skim the fat on the surface, once done remove and drain the water, set aside.
4. In another wok, pour oil and sauté the garlic until brown, add the chicken stock, soy sauce, sugar, cooking wine, stir and add the liquid cornstarch.
5. Add the pork and cook until the stock thickens.
6. Once done turn off the heat.
7. Serve the teriyaki ribs hot.